Pages

Sunday, August 24, 2014

Posting "I Can" Statements in Your Classroom

This year my district will be looking for "I Can" statements posted in each classroom.  When teaching, I will point the "I Can" statements out to my students so they know they are there.  Stating the "I Can" statement in the beginning of each lesson will also help your kiddos focus their attention on the learning target.

Here is how I posted my learning targets:


As you can see, I'm still working on typing up the Social Studies and Science "I Can" statements for Ohio!

I found the Common Core Language Arts and Math "I Cans" on TPT for FREE!  You can find the Language Arts standards here: Kindergarten Language Arts "I Can" Statements
To get the math standards, you will need to contact the seller. 

How do you post your "I Can" statements?

No comments:

Post a Comment