Pages

Friday, August 22, 2014

I am finally beginning the BLOG journey...

Hello!

I am finally doing what I have been wanting to do for awhile....create a blog!  I believe blogs to be a great way for other teachers to connect and share their ideas! During my career, I have seen the power sharing teaching ideas can have on not only OUR teaching, but also the benefits it provides our students.  I hope you enjoy reading my posts and am so excited to meet other teachers!!  Please feel free to comment and join me on this journey!

Let me first tell you a little about me....I am currently going into my third year of teaching.  This will be my second year in kindergarten, but I have also taught second grade.  I LOVE both grades.  I really can't pick one that I like better than the other.  Kids at each grade are so fun to be around!  However, I must say that the progress that is seen in kindergarten is amazing to see!

I will soon be posting the start of my year.  I hope you share how your year is going too!

No comments:

Post a Comment